Friday, January 30, 2009

The Words Came Out and That Was That [January 30th | 30/365]

It wasn’t meant to we see cause exes mark spots understand that’s a pun but don’t hate me I can’t stop words sliding slipping shaking rolling rattling like snakings on sand around the next dune there’s fangs and venom some tomboy you are but I’m not and never have been because my name isn’t Tom or any other variation of tomorrow is different from yesterday’s day after tomorrow and that’s fine I guess can’t become plainer about what’s never happened not happening but I forgot that the future doesn’t exist and that working towards futures is futile because nothing ever happens it’s only situations taking place and that’s fine I guess it wasn’t meant to seem likely or a story just an amount of events taking place in a defined period of time rhyme is another form of wordplay but don’t hate me I can’t stop words sounding bounding grounding like wiry life undulating across the sand towards the future doesn’t exist and that’s fine I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment